Last weekend was a long one and we decided to throw some steaks on the grill to celebrate Canada Day. A small number of interesting people ate a large amount of delicious food.That means the BBQ was a success!
- Zak and Zach spent 6 hours trying to conquer the world / playing board games in the afternoon.
- Steve did a pre-dinner nap.
- Bad faith: the conversation suddenly drifted from Zak’s cooking skills to defining what the absolute zero was. But everyone enjoyed the meat.
- George thought about quitting smoking after raccoons almost attacked him when he was back outside for his bedtime cigarette.
- Cheese leftovers survived for a few hours as Francesca came early in the morning.
Week end is over by now and everyone is back to hard work building the best cloud-based CAD software on the market!
A big thanks to Zach for these awesome pictures!