Most of you love it. Some of you hate it. It’s admittedly a little unpredictable at times. So over the last few months we’ve invested a bunch of time in making our nets better.
Here are the improvements:
- Dangling nets will show red dots when unconnected
- Flags/Connections to do disconnected nets
- Net names will show up when hovered over
- Improved auto-routing
- Ability to draw a user controlled path through a series of clicks
- Net list dialog to quickly navigate to nets and select them
- Net inspector dialog to see connection points of a given net
Let us know what you think!