To prepare for the launch of our PCB editor we are shutting Toronto down this weekend and having a 48 hour, non-stop, hardware design hackathon. Its gonna be off the hook! If you’re in Toronto or near by you should totally join in!
If you’re not… I guess you’ll just have to wait for the public launch!
Event Page: HardwareHackathon.com
Some Press: StartupNorth
Some Inspiration: 25 Hardware Startup Ideas
What you Need to Know!
- Its Free!
- Bring your own computer.
- You can come and go as you please.
- Every hack designed will be manufactured (for free) by Upverter.
- We will be supplying snaks, meals, drinks, beer, etc, etc.
- No HW experiance required.
- There will be a small army of Upverters there to help you with anything and everything.
Hardware Startups Are Back!
- Build the next kickstarter phenomenon! (pssst: they have all be hardware lately)
- Start a hardware startup.
- Design that project you always wanted to but just haven’t gotten to.
- Come to the dark side and play with atoms instead of bits.
- Hang out with a bunch of smart people designing awesome stuff.
It all kicks off…
THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 10th @ 7PM
see you then!